Module 4. How do I register my business, get organized and get my first international trade transaction within 12 months?
Register your export & import business and find the contacts of reliable foreign buyers or sellers.
Special Course Launch 30% Discount is Valid Until Midnight on January 28, 2018 (EST).
Don't Miss This Exclusive Offer!
People often start right here which is wrong! They spend days and months looking through dozens of social media networks and hundreds of online trading websites. You may have been on those websites and networks too and hope you realized early enough that it is somewhat inefficient. The international trade is, to a large extent, about the relationship and connections you are establishing. But how do you know that the connections you established online are reliable ones? You don’t.
Goal: Understand what documents, policies, resources and systems are required to make your export & import business operational. Find out where to find reliable foreign buyers and suppliers and how to deal with them.
You Will Learn How To:
- Legally register your export-import business pursuant to your country’s regulations.
- Establish resources, processes and systems to bring your international trading business to 6 figures.
- Find the contacts of reliable and reputable foreign buyers and suppliers.
- Conduct a due diligence on the buyers or suppliers to ensure they are not involved in fraud, money laundering or terrorism financing.
- Take massive actions to get your first international trade transaction in the next 12 months.
Practical Tools & Materials Enclosed:
- Video recording of the presentation
- Slide presentation download
- Business Culture Guides
- International Brand Worksheet
- Links How to Officially Register Your Export & Import Business
- Warranty Policy Checklist
- Legal and Technical Aspects of International Trading Business Checklist
- Examples of Export Promotion Agencies to Generate Leads
- Lead Generation Action Plan Template
- Due Diligence Checklist
- International Trade Contract Checklist
- Massive Action Plan Template
Outcome: Your international trade business is registered and ready to operate. You have a list of reliable potential foreign buyers or suppliers and your first international trade deals is closed.
Igor Chigrin is an Export & Import Consultant with Win Global Partners. Igor has over 10 years of international business and trade experience in Canada and outside, living and doing business in 4 different countries on 3 continents. Igor’s specialty is bringing businesses outside their local markets.
Igor is an author of several books, infographic materials, and guides on export and import downloaded by over 3500 international trade professionals. He is coaching entrepreneurs and business executives in building and expanding international trade businesses and is speaking on the subject at the industry events.
Igor holds a Master in International Business degree from Grenoble Graduate School of Business (France), Certified International Trade Professional (CITP) designation awarded by the Forum for International Trade Training (Ottawa, Canada), and Qualified Service Provider status awarded by Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters.
Fifteen years ago Igor started to help his father launch his international trade business in pharmaceuticals and medical equipment and supplies area. He had no clue where to start with, how to select the right foreign supplier, negotiate with the foreign buyer, ensure the shipment gets to our warehouse on time - nothing! The result? He eventually figured it out but at a huge cost including a truckload of frozen ampules one winter waiting at the border in the middle of nowhere stuck in customs.
You don't have to pay such a huge price! Igor's motivation behind creating this coaching program is to help you avoid the losses and pitfalls that he experienced when he started my import & export business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Special Course Launch 50% Discount is Valid Until Midnight on January 28, 2018 (EST).
Don't Miss This Exclusive Offer!